I am ALWAYS looking for new foundations to try and after a makeup artist recently recommended this one, I had to get it!
So what is Era? Era Everyday foundation is magical can filled with airbrush foundation. Although it’s airbrush, I don’t spray it directly on my face, I suppose you could but it would probably get in places you don’t want; like your hair line or eye brows.
I have to say the finish and naturalness of this foundation is notable for sure. I definitely suggest using with a concealer for any additional spot coverage you need. It has a sheer finish which doesn’t cover blemishes too well. It comes in 10 different shades; I use Y7. (it’s dark, but I’m still tan from Hawaii right now). I bought mine from Naimie’s Beauty Center in Valley Village. Can’t seem to find it on their website, but I know they have in store. Maybe call before stopping by.
- Good coverage
- Blends easy
- Stays on all day
- Never feels heavy or cakey on your face
- Flawless finish; does not settle into pores or lines
- The size of the can is Awkward – doesn’t fit in make up bag easily due to the size of the cap
- It’s kind of wasteful. You have to apply it RIGHT AWAY or else it dries quickly on your hand!
- The Price : $55
- The spray is a little messy
If you’re looking for a foundation to stay on and look natural all day, I’d definitely try this one!