Art & Wine…..Count me in!! Mother’s Day is right around the corner…andddd if you haven’t picked out a gift yet, look no further! Thoughtfully.com has you covered from all angles. You’ll have to check out their site to see for yourself but I mean seriously, best gift-giving website I’ve come across thus far. From Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Birthdays, Holidays, housewarming, you name it, they’ve got a gift set for it!
If you know me, you know I’m always down for a good time and what says “good time” more then mixing a wine night with some painting! (Nothing). Thoughtfully.com has the perfect wine lover’s gift set called Cheers To Art, priced at $59.99!
Let’s jump into what’s inside the Wine Lover’s gift set shall we?
Paint By Numbers – Drink Responsibly
Two paint by numbers canvas boards to inspire any beginner, paint brushes, an easel, two cans of paint and some candy. Two wine glasses and two coasters let a pair of wine lovers painttt away! (wine sold separately)
1. You’ll need a cup of water and napkins or rags!
2. The first rule in painting is it is very important to have a clear work space.
3. We recommend putting down newspaper to protect your table and floors.
4. You will also need a cup of water to rinse your brushes and napkins or rags to clean up any messes.
5. Check to see which colors correspond to which numbers.
6. Open the first paint container and paint every area marked with that number.
7. Wash your brush in the water and dry with the rag before moving on to the next color.
8. Wait for the painting to dry, then hang for the world to see!
Like I said before, Thoughtfully.com has a lot more gift sets to offer, so if I were you I’d head over to their site and pick out something for that special someone, or maybe just yourself. Either way, you won’t be disappointed!!