Fabfitfun; The Winter Box
Alright lets be real, subscription boxes are usually a big hit or miss. The Anticipation builds for the box to arrive, then when it finally does and reality sets in, you’ve just been filled with false hope, sample size products and things you’ll never use….womp womp.
However, Fabfitfun is one subscription box that continues to impress me every time. With a mix of beauty, fashion, fitness, wellness and home products, that are full-size, good quailty and above all, worth finding! I find the best part about full-size products too, is that they make for great gifts and with the value of each item, you can’t go wrong! The FFF box costs only $49.99 per season, yet it includes more than $200 in merchandise 4 times per year.
Let’s take a look into The Winter Box, shall we?
- Marie Mae Thank You Notes
- Nothing is better than getting a handwritten thank you card. Complete with 10 note cards and 10 envelopes, this Marie Mae Company Thank You Card Set will help you remind loved ones why you’re their favourite person in the world.
Perfect timing for thank you cards!
- Gorjana Necklace
- These beautifully crafted necklaces are super versatile and perfect for pairing with your other go-to pieces. No matter which necklace you get, 2017 will be your year to shine.
Lately, I’ve been obsessed with dainty jewelry pieces. Super easy ad-ons, but never looks like too much. Simple is better. You can wear this necklace long or wrap it twice and wear it as a choker!
- O.R.G. Skincare Mineral Peel Face
- Smoother, softer, more radiant skin? Now, that’s appealing. This all-natural enzyme exfoliant with brightening agents extracts dermal debris and dead skin in seconds. Simply spray it on, massage it off, and get ready to glow.
I’m always a little skeptical on new skin care products, but after looking up some other reviews on this spray, I decided to give it a try. You leave it on for only a few seconds, then massage off. If I’m being honest, I didn’t see a HUGE improvement, but my skin was definitely softer.
- Anderson Lilley Beach Butter Body Cream
- Your skin needs a little extra TLC this season. Apply this rich, hydrating body cream to your hands, feet elbows and any other area of your body that is prone to dry skin.
I’m usually not huge on lotions that have “butter” in the name, I find a lot of the time they leave my skin feeling greasy. Then boom, FFF throws this one my way and consider me ‘beach butter body cream’ obsessed. Definitely doesn’t feel greasy at all, and the smell.. oh. my. god. If heaven has a smell, I imagine it smelling something like this lotion.
- This formula volumizes, separates, defines, and lifts your lashes to epic heights.
- In fact, you’ll get a 300% increase in volume with just a single coat, giving you high-impact lashes with megawatt shine.
I have to say, mascara is for sure one makeup item I’ll always be happy to receive.
- Moleskine 2017 Weekly Planner
- Jot down all of your aspirations and stay on schedule with this exquisite weekly notebook/diary/planner, which is sure to become your new favourite sidekick.
Let’s be real who doesn’t love a new planner? I sure do!
- D.L. & Co Candle
- Your home will smell scent-national with this chic soy-blend candle. Fragrance notes of either Bergamot Woods or Blackberry Nectar will bring winter into your home in the warmest of ways.
This season FabFitFun partnered with Starlight Children’s Foundation to spread awareness for Starlight’s awesome new program called Starlight Brave Gowns that transforms ugly, uncomfortable, revealing hospital robes into fun, comfy, and brightly colored gowns that empower and bring joy to sick kids.
Use Code: TAY for $10 off your first box at wwww.fabfitfun.com
Shipping Cost: FREE to US & $8 to Canada
Winter box value: $252.95